・Merchandising trade which is for export to North Korea.
・The purpose of the asset transfer that could contribute North Korea's nuclear activities.
・The purpose of the asset transfer that could contribute to supply weapons of mass destruction to Iran
・The purpose of the asset transfer that could contribute Iran's nuclear activities.
・Purchase of prohibited goods or items that require import permit or other authorization.
The sanctions have been jointly announced by Japan’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Finance, and Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry.
Although we have no transactions with Russia and Belarus, in light of importance under foreign exchange transaction, we post this in our homepage.
1. Payment to individuals having residence in North Korea
(1) A natural person who has residence in North Korea
(2) A corporation or organization having principle office in North Korea
(3) Branches, sub-branches and/or other offices of above (2) in foreign countries
(4) A corporation or organization controlled by beneficial owner of above (1) & (2) (except a corporation or organization having principle office in this country including branches, sub-branches and/or other officers of such a corporation or organization
2. Transactions fall under payment regulations under North Korea
(1）Import of all the cargoes or intermediary trade origins from North Korea or shipment area
(2) Those intermediary trade of cargoes bound for North Korea
3. Transactions fall under regulations on the purpose of use of funds related to North Korean nuclear development etc.
Those transactions aim at contributing to plans or activities for nuclear related, ballistic missile related or other weapon for mass destruction.
4. Transactions fall under regulations on the purpose of use of funds related to Iranian nuclear development etc.
Those transactions aim at contributing to nuclear activities or development of nuclear weapons delivery of Iran
5. Ban on service rendering (provision of technology etc.) relative to scope of regulation against Russia and Belarus
6. Regulation of capital transaction related to price cap in Russian crude oil
Ban on money loan contract or debt guarantee contract related to the purchase of Russian origin and marine transported crude oil exceeding price cap (Crude oil from December 5, 2022, petroleum products from February 5, 2023)
7. Payment for foreign activities of associations etc. for fishery, leather or leather goods, weapon, weapon production related equipment, narcotic etc.
8. Transaction with those subject to economic sanctions such as asset freeze specified under Foreign Exchange and Trade Act
Please refer to URL below for details (https://www.go.jp/international_policy/gaitame/economic_sanction/list.html)