Metro Remittance (Japan) Co., Ltd. (“MRJ”) undertakes following measures to intercept the relation with anti-social forces which threaten operations of fund transfer service provider as well as hinder sound development of economic and social progress:
(1) In order to prevent transactions with anti-social forces, we shall undertake appropriate prior investigation against vendor and/or suppliers and set an article of exclusion of anti-social forces in any contract, service agreement and etc.
(2) In case we have made transaction with anti-social forces without knowing the fact that the counterpart was anti-social forces, upon realization of such fact, we immediately cancel any such transaction.
(3) MRJ shall cut any relation with anti-social forces including transactions, and MRJ shall not accept any unreasonable demands from anti-social forces. In addition, MRJ shall not provide any funding, any inappropriate or irregular convenience to anti-social forces.
(4) To prepare unreasonable demands from anti-social forces, MRJ establishes cooperative measures with external specialist organizations such as police and layers.
(5) In case of unreasonable demands from anti-social forces, MRJ shall take firm legal action both in civil and criminal actions.